S2 Week Commencing 24 September

carlo ventisei
Dear all
Please note that there will be no training this Monday evening so enjoy your holiday monday !!
Training on Wednesday from 7pm- 8.15pm . We are told that some Glasgow Warrior players will be attending.
This Sunday coming we have Kilmarnock at home so please post availability.
Congratulations to the 13 boys who travelled to Cumnock today and recorded an emphatic win of 58-8 against 15 players.
Regards

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Dawn McDonald
Well done guys, David will be at training and available for Kilmarnock,Dawn

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Outstanding result guys, well done.

Rhu will be at training on Wednesday and is available next Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and is available for match on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Mark Aggleton
william will be at training and is available on Sunday. cheers
Mark

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Christine Brown
Well done boys!
Ciaran will be at training & available for Sunday.
Is the Belmont training on this week?

Thanks

Christine

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Craig Holmes

Very good result indeed! ..

Finlay H good for Wed and Sun

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Esther41
Hi Carlo,
Jamie will be at training on Wednesday. Chris will reply re weekend.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan available Sunday and will be at training Wednesday.
Cheers
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Sep 2018, at 17:29, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all
Please note that there will be no training this Monday evening so enjoy your holiday monday !!
Training on Wednesday from 7pm- 8.15pm . We are told that some Glasgow Warrior players will be attending.
This Sunday coming we have Kilmarnock at home so please post availability.
Congratulations to the 13 boys who travelled to Cumnock today and recorded an emphatic win of 58-8 against 15 players.
Regards

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Week-Commencing-24-September-tp4045512.html

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Matt available on Sunday

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Evan available for wed and Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Lynsey
Joshua B will be at wed training and available for sun thanks Lynsey

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Fiona
Findlay W available for both

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Philippa
Adam ok for wed and Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Christopherwilson147
Jamie w ok for sunday
Christopher

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018, 17:29 carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all
Please note that there will be no training this Monday evening so enjoy your holiday monday !!
Training on Wednesday from 7pm- 8.15pm . We are told that some Glasgow Warrior players will be attending.
This Sunday coming we have Kilmarnock at home so please post availability.
Congratulations to the 13 boys who travelled to Cumnock today and recorded an emphatic win of 58-8 against 15 players.
Regards

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Week-Commencing-24-September-tp4045512.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Laura
Well done boys for Sunday!
Rannoch will be at training tonight and is available for the game on Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

susan young
Jamie Young will be at training and available for Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training and available for Sunday

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Caleb will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: S2 Week Commencing 24 September

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph is available for sunday
12