S2 Wednesday 23 & Sunday 27 November - IMPORTANT

S2 Wednesday 23 & Sunday 27 November - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
Hi all,

THERE IS A POSSIBILITY WE CAN PLAY THE CANCELLED FIXTURE AGAINST WHITECRAIGS ON WEDNESDAY SO WE NEED IMMEDIATE RESPONSES FOR THIS TO BE CONFIRMED.

Arrangements for this week are as follows.

Wednesday 23 Nov - EITHER
1. Rescheduled match Whitecraigs v GHA KO TBC but around 6.30pm we think at Whitecraigs
2. Training at Braidholm 6.30-8pm

Apologies for the vagueness but we need to see if we can raise a team at such short notice. Therefore an immediate response is required - Deadline 12pm (lunchtime) tomorrow.

Sunday 27 November - GHA v Dumfries Saints - This is a confirmed HOME game for us with a KO of 1pm. Please arrive at Braidholm for 12pm for warm up and training.

I will post an update as soon as we get responses and a decision is made.

Please post all responses using the usual link:   http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

I CAN ONLY APOLOGISE FOR THE SHORT NOTICE FOR ALL OF THIS BUT WE WANT TO SEE IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THE GAME PLAYED. I WILL POST AN UPDATE AS SOON AS WE GET RESPONSES AND A DECISION IS MADE.

Cheers