S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training on Monday night from 7pm to 8pm and on Wednesday from 7pm –8.15pm.
We are away to Dumfries (again) on Sunday.
We will be going down by coach leaving Braidholm around 11am (TBC) Cost £5 a head.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.
Many thanks

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and is available for the match on Sunday.Thanks.

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan will be at both training sessions and is available for Sunday.
Cheers
Laura

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Christine B
Hi Carlo

Ciaran will be at training on Wednesday but unavailable for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

garry cadden
Zak available for training but away with football for a Scottish Cup tie on Sunday.
(Pittenweem- oh the glamour!!)

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren available for mon Wednesday and sunday. and anyone got spare Scotland Fiji tickets?

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Judith Russell
Finn is to be out of action for 4 to 6 weeks so probably no more rugby for him until after Christmas.

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Esther41
Hi, Jamie W available for both training sessions and Sunday. Thanks,
Esther

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Laura G
Rannoch will be at Amon and Wed training and is available on Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Craig Holmes

Finlay H will be at training tonight Mon can't make Wed or Sun unfortunately but back in full swing next week

Regards

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Dawn McDonald
Hi adavid available for Sunday, can we have 2 extra seats on the bus please? Dawn

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Tom Bowman

Damian will be available on Wednesday and Sunday.

Thanks

Tom

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Johnny v
I’m available Wednesday and Sunday

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Fiona
Findlay W available

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

susan young
Jamie Young available Wednesday and Sunday

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Carlo,

Caleb available Mon, Wed for training.

Available for match on Sunday.

Mark.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018, 16:59 carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Training on Monday night from 7pm to 8pm and on Wednesday from 7pm –8.15pm.
We are away to Dumfries (again) on Sunday.
We will be going down by coach leaving Braidholm around 11am (TBC) Cost £5 a head.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-W-Commencing-29-October-tp4045627.html

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Evan available Wednesday  and Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Mark Aggleton
William available on Sunday

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Lewis wont make Monday or Wednesday this week - is available for Sunday

Re: S2 - W/Commencing 29 October

Philippa
Adam won't make training on wed, but is available Sunday
12