S2 - W/C 11 March

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training on  Monday 11th as no playable pitch space available.
Training on Wednesday 7pm -8.15pm
We have rescheduled the Greenock match for next Sunday (A) so please advise on availability.
thanks
carlo

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Christine
Morning

Ciaran available for both.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Claire Massie
Nick available for both thanks.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Mark Aggleton
william available for both

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Craig Holmes

Finlay H available for Wed but away this weekend.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Oliver
Ollie available Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Esther
Jamie W still no contact so no game for him. Sorry Carlo.
Esther

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Dawn McDonald
David will be available for training and available for Greenock, Dawn

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available Wed and Sun.
Thanks

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 08:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training on  Monday 11th as no playable pitch space available.
Training on Wednesday 7pm -8.15pm
We have rescheduled the Greenock match for next Sunday (A) so please advise on availability.
thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-W-C-11-March-tp4046026.html

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Newbonben
I’m available for both

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Mar 2019, at 6:53 pm, Laura (Ewan Heron) [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi
Ewan available Wed and Sun.
Thanks

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 08:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training on  Monday 11th as no playable pitch space available.
Training on Wednesday 7pm -8.15pm
We have rescheduled the Greenock match for next Sunday (A) so please advise on availability.
thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-W-C-11-March-tp4046026.html

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-W-C-11-March-tp4046026p4046035.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Garry Cadden
Zak available for both

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Philippa
Adam available for both.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Lynsey
Joshua B available 4 wed & sun thanks

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available for both

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Pat MacLaren
Jamie mac will be there tonight and available for Sunday if required

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Rannoch
I will be at training tonight and I'm available on Sunday.

Re: S2 - W/C 11 March

Tom Bowman
Damian will be there tonight and should be available on Sunday.
12