S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

Pat Fisher
Only 11 boys down on Sunday, and no call offs on the noticeboard. Please can parents ensure boys start to take ownership and post if not able to come on a Wed & Sun.  It will allow the coaches to pre-plan training exercises according to numbers.

Player’s attendance at training (or apologies) will start to be recorded, so coaches can take into account each player’s commitment regardless of ability, and used for any subs/selection decisions. It all part of the transition to the next age level's, which is proving tricky for some! Commitment and enthusiasm is always regarded higher than ability.

We (coaches and I) would also like feedback and improvement ideas, so will work the best method to collect this from parents & players in near future. (Suggestions welcome)

Any player call-offs this week can be posted below, thanks.

Re: S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

Harry mcgrenra
Is it half six or seven

Re: S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

Very good attendance for the S2 training last night. So much better to be able to train as a team, and makes it more worthwhile for everyone. Keep it up guys.
Also regarding our first home match on the 30th Aug; Don’t forget the dress policy of shirts (making sure spelt that right!) & club ties post match for all games, home or away. If you managed to dodge it all last season and still haven’t got a club tie, you can buy one from behind the bar.

Re: S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

foulds
Leo is swimming in Cumbernauld Sunday morning and so is a maybe for this Sunday afternoon training

Re: S2 Training planned this week, Wednesday 19th and Sunday 23rd at usual times.

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training tomorrow