S2 Training and Sunday 15th January GHA v West - HOME KO 12.30pm

S2 Training and Sunday 15th January GHA v West - HOME KO 12.30pm

This weekend we are due to play West of Scotland. This will be a home match with a KO of 12.30pm. Therefore all boys are expected for training at 11.30am sharp to get warmed up.

Wednesday 11th January - Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 15th January - GHA v West of Scotland. 12.30pm KO

Please use the following link to register your attendance at both.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

As usual given the weather at this time of year, please keep an eye on the noticeboard and facebook page for any updates.

For those of you waiting on training kit, Trevor is now in receipt of all items. Any problems, please let me know. I will unfortunately be working on Sunday but you can contact me via gmail.  Any late call offs please contact the coaches on the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone back and refreshed after the Xmas break!

Re: S2 Training and Sunday 15th January GHA v West - HOME KO 12.30pm

rdevenish16
Hi Cress, happy new year to you. The link for registering attendance doesn't appear to be working.
Toby will be in attendance for both training and match on Sunday.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

http://tinyurl.com/zkceqzr

As usual given the weather at this time of year, please keep an eye on the noticeboard and facebook page for any updates.

For those of you waiting on training kit, Trevor is now in receipt of all items. Any problems, please let me know. I will unfortunately be working on Sunday but you can contact me via gmail.  Any late call offs please contact the coaches on the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone back and refreshed after the Xmas break!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-and-Sunday-15th-January-GHA-v-West-HOME-KO-12-30pm-tp4042701.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 Training and Sunday 15th January GHA v West - HOME KO 12.30pm

Thebigt
Please use the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Re: S2 Training and Sunday 15th January GHA v West - HOME KO 12.30pm

Steven
Cress I  still can't get the link to work. Glen won't be at training on Wednesday but he is available to play on Sunday agains West. Steven