S2 Training - Weeks ending 16th and 23rd October

S2 Training - Weeks ending 16th and 23rd October

Cress Maher
For the next two weeks with it being half term we have training only.
Please follow the link to confirm your availability for all dates.

Wednesday 12th October: 6.30-8pm
Sunday 16th October: 12.30 - 2pm
Wednesday 19th October: 6.30-8pm
Sunday 23rd October: 12.30-2pm

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

I know many folk may be away but it will be a good opportunity to consolidate work the coaches have started ahead of the next fixture on the 30th October  against Falkirk.

Can I also remind everyone that if a player on the day is not attending either training or a match having previously said they would be you should let Trevor or the other coaches know directly as I am not always available.
Alternatively post on either the Midi Facebook page or the noticeboard so the message can be picked up.

Cheers