S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training tonight but we will run a training session on Sunday 10.45 am – 12.15.
We are hoping to have a squad photograph taken on Sunday so please be ready for 10.45 in full match kit including contact top .

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Laura Gorman
Hi Carlo
Rannoch is running the Santa Dash on Sunday morning. It starts at 10 so he won't be back in time for the photo.

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Dawn McDonald
David will be there on Sunday, Dawn

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

rosanne wood
Alasdair will be there on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Garry Cadden
Zak won’t be at training on Sunday

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Tom Bowman
Damian should be able to attend tomorrow.

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Philippa
Unfortunately Adam won't make it today. Philippa