S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Training is on tonight at Braidholm 7-8.30pm. We have a home fixture on Sunday against an Irish touring side. Please be at the club and ready to go by 12.30 for a 1pm kick off.

We have lots to work on tonight after last Sunday's game so it's important everyone comes to training.

See you all tonight,

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Harry
I think Harry mentioned at training that we are away this weekend so he won't make Sunday's game. Thanks Mhairi

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Graeme
He did mention that Mhairi. Thanks. Have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Mar 2015, at 12:09, Harry [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think Harry mentioned at training that we are away this weekend so he won't make Sunday's game. Thanks Mhairi

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-Wed-18th-home-fixture-Sun-22nd-tp4035301p4035377.html
To unsubscribe from S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd, click here.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Louis campbell
I can play, if needed

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Graeme
That would be great Louis. See you at 12.30pm.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

sue stewart
Hi Graeme.. Philip has had some Chiropody treatment today.. got a large dressing on toes.. Will not be able to get boots on.. Will not make game on Sunday.. cheers Sue

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Fraser Belmore
I'm available if needed

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Graeme
Great Fraser. Thanks. See you Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Mar 2015, at 20:29, Fraser Belmore [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm available if needed

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-Wed-18th-home-fixture-Sun-22nd-tp4035301p4035391.html
To unsubscribe from S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd, click here.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

That's a shame Sue. Hope he gets better  soon.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-Wed-18th-home-fixture-Sun-22nd-tp4035301p4035386.html
To unsubscribe from S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd, click here.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

tom lonergan
i can play

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Matthew Paton
I am available for Sunday, if needed.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Graeme
Great Matthew. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-Wed-18th-home-fixture-Sun-22nd-tp4035301p4035409.html
To unsubscribe from S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd, click here.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Martin Hughes
Andrew,Joseph Columb and Luke available to play tomorrow.
Sorry for late reply.
Sheila

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Graham
Hi, Zak and Daniel can play.

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Kevin McGrenra
Adam McGrenra is available, thanks

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

franco lizzeri
Danny L available for Sunday

Re: S2 Training Wed 18th home fixture Sun 22nd

Jack

             Nathan will be available on Sunday