S2 Sunday 6th November: Hamilton v GHA KO 12.30 TBC

S2 Sunday 6th November: Hamilton v GHA KO 12.30 TBC

Cress Maher
This week we are due to play Hamilton AWAY. Currently we are aiming for a 12.30 pm fixture but this is still to be confirmed by Hamilton.

so...

Wednesday 2nd November: Training 6.30 - 8pm

Sunday 6th November: Hamilton v GHA AWAY KO 12.30pm TBC

Please use the usual link to post availability for both please.

NB: There will NOT be a bus for this match, so everyone is expected to travel. I'm sure car sharing is an option so if folk are having difficulty with travel then submit a comment on the link, and post here to see if anyone else can help out.
Please ensure you arrive for 11.30am for warm up and training. If the KO time changes I will post an update. Training will be 1 hour before hand.

Here is the link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Address is as follows:

Hamilton Rugby Club

Laigh Bent
121 Bent Road
Hamilton ML3 6PU

Tel: (01698) 200021

Getting to Laigh Bent

By Road (Sat Nav setting - Post Code ML3 6PY)
If you are travelling on the M74 (both North & South) leave at junction 5, normally signed for East Kilbride.

This will take you onto the Raith Interchange,

From there, follow the signs for Hamilton, which should take you onto Bothwell Road, with the Sewerage Works, Cat and Dog Home and Racecourse on your left and the Fire Brigade HQ on your right. Continue through the traffic lights ( Hamilton College on your left) until the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit (right) into Almada Street and continue past the Water Palace on your left and Bell College on your right.

Continue through 3 sets of traffic lights (becomes Wellhall Road).  At the roundabout turn left on to Chantinghall road.   Continue to the next mini roundabout and take the 1st exit into Bent Road. The entrance is 150 metres from the roundabout.on your right.

If you are coming from the East on the M8/A8 leave at the Shawhead flyover following the signs for East Kilbride & Hamilton. This will bring you to the Raith interchange then continue as above.{mosmap}

From Ayrshire and the South West leave the M77 at the A725 and head towards East Kilbride. Once reaching East Kilbride remain on the A725 by going straight over the roundabout (under the flyover) onto Stewartfield Way. You will pass the Holiday Inn on your left and Centre 1 on your right. Keep on through various roundabouts (you are in East Kilbride!!).

At the Kingsgate Centre follow the signs for Hamilton and the M74 (3rd exit at first roundabout and 1st at the next).

Once on the dual carriageway continue to the end. At the roundabout take the first exit to Hamilton and Bothwell then follow signs for Hamilton and continue along Bothwell Road as described above .

Re: S2 Sunday 6th November: Hamilton v GHA KO 12.30 TBC

Olga
If possible Daniel Chernick needs a lift to and from the game.  We can meet you at GHA if we can arrange a time. Thank you !