S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Apologies to those folk who have paid their subs and also registered their player...you can all disregard this.

However, for those of you who have yet to do so, please be advised that your player MUST be registered before tomorrow morning (Sunday 4 September) in order to be allowed to play. Having unregistered players on the pitches presents a health and safety and potential insurance risk too. I am sorry to moan, but this is for everyone's safety and ensures the coaches and myself always have up to date emergency contact and health information for every player.

The following players who are listed as playing tomorrow have not currently registered, so I urgently need you to follow the link on the S2 page and do so please:

Charlie Donaldson
Ewan McGibbon
Ian King
Lorenzo Angiolillo
Sam McGlone
Devun O'Shea

I know the deadline for subs had been set as the end of this month. However, the club are under pressure to take in subs and the first XV were in fact given a deadline of today so apart from those who are trialling, we have agreed that we would like to set an example to all the other players and ask that all boys in S2 must have either paid their subs in full or paid a deposit and set up their Direct Debit before the match next weekend.

No pay, no play!!

I really don't enjoy spending my Saturday evening moaning, so please support us on this one.

Re: S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Stephen McGlone
Hi Cress - I've just registered Sam online - I had paid fees in full by cheque which has been cashed on 23/08/16 and filled out the appropriate registration form @ same time (downloaded from previous link) and posted both into club  - I have filled in online registration form tonight in case that is different - thanks for all that you do as usual / super appreciated - anything else you need me to do let me know themcglones@gmail.com
Thanks - Looking forward to the game tomorrow
Stephen

Re: S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Cress Maher
Many thanks Stephen, I saw his registration come through. Much appreciated!

Re: S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Martin mcgibbon
Hi Cress
 i have re registered Ewan, I thought I had done it but may not have pressed the submit button (sorry).
Also In regards to his subs I paid at the subs night held at the club.  Can you let me know if there is a problem with this and I can get it sorted
Martin

Re: S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Cress Maher

Many thanks Martin, He is showing up now on the registrations, so thanks for doing it. I'll check all sub payments during the week. I wasn't suggesting those not registered were also unpaid but was simply reminding everyone about subs to try to make sure none of us are guilty of it.

Re: S2 Sunday 4th September: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

fyscdonaldson
Hi Cress
Really sorry about this. I handed the form and subs in a few weeks ago at the club and the cheque has been cashed. I have completed the online registration now this morning as I had not realised that I needed to do this too- my mistake. Hopefully Charlie all registered now.

Fraser

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Sep 2016, at 19:18, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-4th-September-IMPORTANT-PLEASE-READ-tp4041427.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]