S2 Sunday 4th September: Hamilton v GHA HOME KO 12.30pm

S2 Sunday 4th September: Hamilton v GHA HOME KO 12.30pm

Cress Maher
Hi all,

After our disappointing late call off last weekend, we are due to be playing Hamilton on Sunday. As this is technically an away fixture, the S1 and S2 teams will be playing at Braidholm because Hamilton cannot accommodate everyone.
We therefore have a HOME fixture which will Kick off at 12.30 pm. Please be down for warm ups and training at 11.30am

Wednesday nights training will be on as usual 6.30 - 8pm

I hope as many players as possible will be available to play, but please remember, if you don't respond to the link you will NOT be selected as the coaches will not be aware that you are available.

As usual, please use the link below for both training and the match availability.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Can I also quietly remind folk, all players should be registered by now and unless you are still having a trial period, subs should have been paid or direct debits set up. In line with the first team, players will not be allowed to play if the first instalment of subs have not been collected by the end of September at the very latest.
There is a link above this post for registrations. It is crucial that all players are registered so we have emergency contact details for everyone.

Can I also ask that if anyone was playing last season, but for whatever reason may not be returning for the 2016-7 season, that you let me know please and ensure you return the kit given to you if you are not wishing to purchase it. We worked hard to get the sponsorship last season and have a limited amount left.
I am sure the returned kit will be much appreciated by new players as the season progresses.

Finally please also see the 2 posts from Euan Clark with regards to the Juniors day on Saturday and the Academy information meeting which is also taking place on Saturday for those who are interested and available.

Cheers!!