S2 Sunday 4th December - GHA v Dunfermline KO 1pm

S2 Sunday 4th December - GHA v Dunfermline KO 1pm

Cress Maher
Hi all,
Apologies for the delay... we are due to play Dunfermline this Sunday at home. Full details for training and the match are below.

Wednesday 30 November: Training 6.30 - 8pm

Sunday 4 December: GHA v Dunfermline - KO 1pm - warm up and training from 12pm at Braidholm.

Please use the usual link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

As the weather has been playing havoc with these last few fixtures, please wrap up warm and keep an eye on the notice board for last minute updates.

This is also a final reminder for those new players who have yet to size up for kit. If I don't have confirmed sizes and initials I will go ahead and place the order for those I currently do have only.

Cheers