S2 Sunday 30 October Falkirk V GHA - AWAY

S2 Sunday 30 October Falkirk V GHA - AWAY

I hope you all enjoyed your break!
This Sunday we are due to play Falkirk AWAY. Currently the club are in contact with Falkirk to confirm arrangements.
As it stands these are the details:
Wednesday 26th October 2016: Training 6.30-8pm
Sunday 30th October 2016: Match away KO TBC

A bus will be travelling so please post all your availability and whether you wish to travel by bus with usual £5 cost. Please also indicate if any parents wish to take a seat should there be one available.

Here is the link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Falkirk address:Falkirk RugbyFootball Club,
                                 Dorrator Rd,
                                 Falkirk
                                 FK2 7YW

I will post an update as soon as we have more information.