S2 Sunday 29th January - Cumnock v GHA AWAY KO 12.30pm UPDATED

S2 Sunday 29th January - Cumnock v GHA AWAY KO 12.30pm UPDATED

This week we are playing Cumnock AWAY with a KO of 12.30pm. All details for training and the match are below with the usual link for availability.

Wednesday 25th January: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 29th January: Cumnock v GHA Match KO 12.30pm

Please be at Cumnock for 11.30am for training and warm up. Given there will NOT be a bus travelling, I suggest folk car share as much as possible.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Kit:
Can I remind ALL boys (including coaches sons...) that full training kit provided should be worn to away matches when travelling AND ALL boys are expected to be changed out of their playing kit and into their Polo shirts and brown chinos for post match hospitality. This kit has been provided thanks to sponsorship we received and the post match 'uniform' selected for comfort. Alternative trousers are not acceptable despite what the boys might like to think. Chinos can be picked up in Primark (amongst other places) for as little as £10 and I'm sure we can pass around pairs that boys grow out of. (There is a clean ironed pair in the club lost property which were hardly worn last season and are now too small for Ollie so anyone is welcome to help themselves).
I am pleased to say our boys are usually very well behaved at away matches, but please do remember you are representing your club and so correct kit and polite behaviour are paramount.

Subs:
It appears a number of boys still have yet to pay their subs this season. I am in the process of getting the most updated list from Rod Jenkins who deals with subs, but if you are still to pay, then please let me know and I can either put you in touch directly with him or pass on the various payment options. - All details should be on the club website although I admit can be hard to find.

Registration:
If you are a new player and also haven't completed your registration form, you will find the link at the top of the S2 noticeboard. It is essential you are a registered player BEFORE you play for the club otherwise you won't be covered by the insurance and we won't have any emergency contact details for you.

Cheers