S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Please see below squad for Sunday V Boroughmuir. (postcode below if you are attending)
This will be a tough fixture .
Bus will leave GHA at 10.45 . Its £5 a head for the bus.
Would hope to be back around 4.30/5pm but will get boys to text en route to advise.
We have a couple of spaces on the coach should parents wish to come  – please advise if you wish to do so as numbers are limited.
Please have the boys  wear  Shirt and Club Tie.

Forwards
1.Jamie M
2.Findlay W
3.David
4.Josh H
5.Ciaran
6.Jamie W
7.Ben N
8. Zak
9.Alasdair
10.Connor
11.Damian
12.Nicholas

Backs
1.Lewis
2.Matt
3.Evan
4.Johnny V
5.Michael
6.Robbie
7.Adam
8.Ruaridh
9.Ewan
10.William

Meggetland
Meggetland Wynd
Edinburgh
EH14 1XN

Re: S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

Fiona Daly
Was thinking about coming through to watch on Sunday .. just wondering if there would be an extra space on the bus?

Re: S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

Pat MacLaren
Do we know what time kick off is? Around 12,30 im guessing? Have people coming to watch from edinburgh. I assume its At meggatland?
Pat

Re: S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

Garry Cadden
Zak available.

Re: S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

Aiming for  a 12.45/1pm kick off
Carlo

On 26 Jan 2019, at 09:25, Pat MacLaren [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do we know what time kick off is? Around 12,30 im guessing? Have people coming to watch from edinburgh. I assume its At meggatland?
Pat

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-28th-January-Boroughmuir-A-tp4045862p4045864.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A), click here.

Re: S2 Sunday 28th January - Boroughmuir (A)

Pat,

The official kick off is 1pm at Meggatland.

For anyone looking to get a seat on the bus, the bus is currently full with 2 reserves should there be any call offs. If you wish to be added to the reserve list for a space on the bus, send me a text on 07882506172