S2 Sunday 28th August: Important update!!

S2 Sunday 28th August: Important update!!

Unfortunately Falkirk have advised they are unable to field a team even as a development game.
We are clearly gutted. However we are in the process of trying to secure a friendly fixture instead, although to be honest this isn't looking very likely.
If we are able to arrange something I will post an update later on, but failing that training will be from 12.30 -2pm as normal.
Please be advised that all boys who posted their availability ARE expected to still attend training in preparation for next weeks fixture.

On a lighter note we're heading to the beer festival down at the club this afternoon and hope to see as many of you there as possible. It should be a good event and a great opportunity to get together and support our club.
Cheers