S2 Sunday 25th September Dumfries v GHA KO 1pm

S2 Sunday 25th September Dumfries v GHA KO 1pm

Here are the details for next weeks game against Dumfries. Please use the link to confirm your travel arrangements and if you haven't done so already, confirm your availability for the match. This is the link that is used by the coaches to monitor players so they would really appreciate you replying via this link only.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Training Wednesday 21st Sept 6.30 - 8pm
Sunday 25th Sept - Dumfries Saints v GHA KO 1pm

Given that it is the September Weekend we currently only have 15 players who have confirmed they are available for the match. - See below.

Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Harrison Peak
Alex Kayne
Ian King
Devun O' Shea
Ewan McGibbon
Jacob Peacock
Lien Brown
Gregor Adams
Daniel Chernick
Sam McGlone
Jude Taylor
Gavin Tracey
Sandy Mitchell

We need ALL PLAYERS to turn up as if we have late call offs this game will become a development game for us and we will lose the points automatically.

For your information, we are working extremely hard as a club to maintain our current playing and match success. We are aiming to try to move up into the Presidents Conference next season, but this can only be achieved if GHA continue to perform as they are with the aim of winning the conference. If we have to give in to a development game because we are unable to field the minimum number of players then the opponents automatically get the points. I know many folk are away, but those who have said they will play are being relied on to turn up on the day.

A bus has been organised to take players to Dumfries from the club. The bus will be leaving GHA at 10.15am sharp and will cost £5 per player. Please hand your £5 into myself on the bus on arrival. Please ensure you arrive for 10am so we can leave on time.
There may be some extra seats available for parents at the same cost. When confirming your sons's seat on the bus, please indicate if a parent would like a seat if available. These will most likely be offered on a first come first served basis, so early responses are advised. We would anticipate arriving back at GHA between 3-3.30pm. I will aim to post on the noticeboard when we are leaving Dumfries with an expected arrival time.

If you wish to travel directly, please arrive at Dumfries Saints for 12pm for a warm up.

The club address is below.

Dumfries Rugby Club
Park Farm
New Abbey Road
Dumfries
DG2 7LU
Scotland

Can I also remind folk that regular attendance at training is also expected. I know many boys still do other sports that have training nights which clash with Rugby on a Wednesday, but we would ask that wherever possible you alternate your training with your other sport at the very least in order to train together as a team, as this is really important for the development of the team as well as each individual player.

Cheers