S2 Sunday 25th September Bus arrangements.

S2 Sunday 25th September Bus arrangements.

Can I remind ALL players we need you to confirm your travel plans ASAP please so the club can confirm the bus requirements. I know I have already listed those players who previously said they were available to play but we still need you to follow the link in the original post to confirm your plans.
If you hadn't previously confirmed availability but would now be able to play as a result of the organised transport, please let us know. We really don't want this match to turn into a development game.
I would be grateful if you can confirm travel arrangements by the end of Wednesday evening so I can pass them onto the club and let any parents hoping for a seat know by the end of the week.
Cheers