S2 Sunday 22nd February - GHA v Boroughmuir HOME KO 12.30pm TBC

S2 Sunday 22nd February - GHA v Boroughmuir HOME KO 12.30pm TBC

Cress Maher
Apologies for the late post...

This Sunday we are due to play Boroughmuir at HOME.

Training and game details below, please use the usual link to post availability.

Wednesday 18th January: Training - 6.30-8pm (Currently Braidholm but please keep an eye on the noticeboard).

Sunday 22nd January: GHA v Boroughmuir KO 12.30pm (Currently the KO is 12.30pm but I will confirm this).

Please be down at the club for warm up training at 11.30am

As with last week, please keep an eye on the noticeboard for any updates on the morning in case of inclement weather.

Link for responses below:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers!