S2 Sunday 20th November Whitecraigs v GHA KO 12.30pm

S2 Sunday 20th November Whitecraigs v GHA KO 12.30pm

Cress Maher
Hi all,

First to note games and training this week.

Wednesday 16th November - Training 6.30 - 8pm

Sunday 20th November - Whitecraigs v GHA KO 12.30pm This game is AWAY. Please arrive for warm up and training at 11.30am.

Can I remind folk, if their son is unable to play at the last minute to please ensure you contact one of the coaches directly by phone as when travelling we can't always see the noticeboard posts. We are in a very fortunate position to now have a squad bigger than we can take to games. If we have late call offs we can potentially invite another player along to the game to make up the squad.

Here is the link for responses:  http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Training / Match Kit

Most boys have been provided with training and post match kit. We have decided that going forward we would like boys to travel ready changed in their training pants and contact tops. It makes the boys look far smarter and clearly identifies them as the travelling team, representing GHA.
After the game as previously agreed, the boys need to be wearing their polo shirt and chinos (brown/tan - not provided).
If your son has lost or mislaid any part of this kit - polo shirt, track pants or contact top, I'm afraid these will need to be replaced at your cost. I will be placing an order shortly for the new players, so please ensure you provide me with any extra items required to be added on in the next few days.

Can I ask all boys to bring this kit with them tomorrow evening to training to allow the new players to try on sizes so that these orders can be placed please. I will require sizes for each item along with the initials your son would like on the kit.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE TRAINING UNTIL WE HAVE MANAGED TO DO THIS!

As agreed previously, this kit is provided to each player at no cost. However it was agreed that if a player leaves they have the option of returning all the kit or paying for it and keeping it. Our funding pot is limited now, so I am not entirely sure if it will stretch to provide kit for all the new players, but we will do our best . We have some previously returned kit which has barely been worn and can be recycled.
Going forward if anyone else knows of any potential sponsors then do please let me know.

Re: S2 Sunday 20th November Whitecraigs v GHA KO 12.30pm

Spencer Peek
Apologies but Harrison is still not fully recovered and will not be at training tonight,  however he is keen to be fit enough to play on Sunday.
Apologies