S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

Cress Maher
Just to confirm all those players who wish to travel by bus along with any parents may do so. We have a few extra spaces if anyone else wishes to travel this way.
Can I remind everyone to bring your £5 and hand into whoever is collecting money on Sunday. If you forgot your money last week, can I ask you to bring this too please.
Buses are expensive and this contribution helps ensure the club are able to put on a bus for travel to the further away clubs, so thanks in advance for your support.

The bus will be leaving at 11.45 am Sharp so please ensure you are down by 11.30 so we don't need to wait for stragglers.
We will remind all folk to text where possible as we leave to give you an indication as to the arrival time back at Braidholm and hopefully we will also post on the midis Facebook page any updates too. If you haven't already joined this page you can do so.
Any last minute issues on the morning please contact Trevor as I will be travelling directly from elsewhere.
Cheers
Rob

Re: S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

Rob
Hi Cress,

Archie is going to come on the bus now, is that ok? What time do you think the bus will be back?

Cheers,
Rob

On 30 Sep 2016, at 13:19, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-2-October-Dunfermline-v-GHA-Bus-confirmation-tp4041771.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

Thebigt
Hi Rob,

I reckon we should be back about 5ish. We will post on Facebook page to say when we are heading and estimated time of arrival back at the club.

We will also get the boys with mobiles to text their parents too.

Cheers
Trevor

Re: S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

Therese
Jude has come home from the Dunfermline game without his shorts. If someone's come home with two pairs can you let me know please. Many thanks. Therese

Re: S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA - Bus confirmation

Thebigt
I picked a pair up from the changing rooms - I take it they will be Jude's

Will bring them on Wednesday.

Cheers
Trevor

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Oct 2016, at 17:32, Therese [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jude has come home from the Dunfermline game without his shorts. If someone's come home with two pairs can you let me know please. Many thanks. Therese

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-2-October-Dunfermline-v-GHA-Bus-confirmation-tp4041771p4041783.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]