S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA AWAY KO 2pm- Confirmed

S2 Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA AWAY KO 2pm- Confirmed

Training for this week is as follows:

Wednesday 28th September - 6.30-8pm

Sunday 2 October - Dunfermline v GHA AWAY KO 2pm

This coming Sunday we are playing Dunfermline. Although this is a home game for GHA we are having to travel to Dunfermline as per the Conference rules. This will mean that when we are due to play them away in December, the S2 team will meet them at home.

The KO has been confirmed as 2pm

The club are again planning to put on a bus for this fixture with the same cost of £5 / head, so we need you to confirm in the usual link below whether your son will be travelling by bus or not. Please also indicate whether parents would like a seat on the bus if there are spaces.

The bus should take approximately 1- 1.15 hrs, so we will be departing Braidholm at 11.45 am. Please be at the club for 11.30am so we can leave promptly.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

For those travelling directly, the address is below:

Dunfermline Rugby & Football Club,
Mckane Park,
Limekilns Road,
Dunfermline
KY12 7XA

In order to plan teams and allow the club time to book a suitably sized bus, please respond by Wednesday evening at the latest.

Cheers