S2 Sunday 18th September: GHA V Whitecraigs - HOME KO 12.30pm

S2 Sunday 18th September: GHA V Whitecraigs - HOME KO 12.30pm

Cress Maher
So we are due to play Whitecraigs next Sunday. This fixture is a Home game for us, with a KO of 12.30pm. Therefore please be at the club for 11.30am

Can you please confirm via the link if you will be playing and also training on Wednesday at the usual time of 6.30 - 8pm

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

The following weekend Sunday 25th Sept., we are AWAY to Dumfries. For convenience we have added this to the same post as we are aware this is the September weekend so we really need to confirm players as early as possible.
Dumfries have requested a 1pm KO with all 4 teams travelling to them. Please confirm your availability for this game. I will also look into whether the club might provide transport for this fixture, even if it means we all contribute and will let you know.

Re: S2 Sunday 18th September: GHA V Whitecraigs - HOME KO 12.30pm

Spencer Peek
Harrison Peek available for both this game and next

Re: S2 Sunday 18th September: GHA V Whitecraigs - HOME KO 12.30pm

glen mckenzie
Unfortunately Harry McKenzie won't be able to make it today, turned his ankle yesterday and is limping quite badly this morning.

Glen