S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Please see below the squad for Sunday to travel to Dumfries.
Bus leaves at 11am prompt and its £5 a head.
Please travel in shirt and tie.

Joseph B
Findlay W
Joshua
David
Matt I
Evan
Johnny V
Michael R
Adam
Ruaridh
Ciaran
Louis
Jamie W
Caleb
Jamie Y
Ewan
Connor
Rannoch
Nicholas
William
Jamie M
Finn R

thanks

Re: S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

Mark McCracken
Evening Gents,

Are there seats on the bus on Sunday or are we making our own way ?

Mark.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-16-September-v-Dumfries-A-tp4045475.html

Re: S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

carlo ventisei
Mark
Don’t know yet as we haven’t had the S1 numbers yet.
Carlo

On 14 Sep 2018, at 18:09, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

GHA Minis Convenor

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-16-September-v-Dumfries-A-tp4045475p4045476.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A), click here.

Re: S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

Dawn McDonald
When will we know re possible seats on the bus? Dawn

Re: S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

Parents on the bus so far:-

Dawn x 2
Mark x 1

Does anyone else wish to travel on the bus?  I will need to check with S1 for their numbers but I'm sure it will not be a problem to take at least another 4 or 5.

Re: S2 Sunday 16 September v Dumfries (A)

Gavin Blackburn
Joseph will be their tomorrow