S2 Sunday 15th January GHA v West of Scotland.- IMPORTANT

S2 Sunday 15th January GHA v West of Scotland.- IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
S2 Match update- Sunday 15th Jan.

Currently the game is on at Braidholm and we hope the weather will improve so it can go ahead without an issue.
There will be a pitch inspection at 9 and there is a possibility if the pitch is deemed unplayable that we can move the game to West of Scotland's ground.
Please therefore keep an eye on fb and the noticeboard for updates from the coaches and make sure you check in early so you have time to travel if necessary.

Cheers