S2 Sunday 13th Nov - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hi all,

The U14 match against Biggar is being played at the Showfield ground. This is part of the local farmers club as I understand it.

High Street, Biggar, South Lanarkshire, ML12 6QX

- directions as follows .....

it is about a mile away away from the club house, heading towards Edinburgh.
Any parents going direct get to Biggar then continue on Biggar High Street (A702).
If coming from Hartree Mill, turn left coming out of the car park then, at the end of the road, turn right onto Biggar High Street.

 Drive through Biggar and the Show Field entrance is on the right after the very last house. There's a sign directly opposite the entrance and you should see the big red gates which you enter through.

It seems there are no changing and toilet facilities here but the SRU have deemed it suitable as it is close by. There is the Elphinstone Hotel located next to the ground which I understand can be accessed.
If travelling straight to the match, please aim for this new address. The bus may choose to make a stop at the main club to allow the boys to use the facilities before heading to the ground.

Going forward we would like all boys who have their club kit to travel fully changed with the tracksuit and contact tops over the top of their strips when we play away matches. For those who haven't yet been sized up, we will try to get sizes for you tomorrow and get the kit ordered.Please don't come expecting to change when you arrive.

Keep an eye on the noticeboard for any updates.

Cheers