S2 Sunday 11th September: BIGGAR v GHA - HOME KO 12.30pm

S2 Sunday 11th September: BIGGAR v GHA - HOME KO 12.30pm

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Firstly many thanks to everyone for registering their players at such short notice, much appreciated. I'll check with Rod re all subs during the week and if there seem to be any issues I'll let you know individually.

Next Sunday we are due to play Biggar. This should have been an away fixture, but they are hosting a tournament, so all teams are coming to Braidholm. The home fixture against Biggar later in the season will become an AWAY fixture

John has again confirmed the KO is 12.30 for U14, so please be at the club at the usual time of 11.30 for warm ups.

I've attached the link for responses below.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Please do respond by Wednesday night at 9pm, so the coaches can organise a team as early as possible, it makes their lives so much easier, and remember training is on at the usual time of 18.30 - 8pm on Wednesday. Having as many boys attending training also helps the coaches to position the boys as effectively as possible.

Many thanks.