S2 - Sunday 11 November v Cartha RFC (Home)

S2 - Sunday 11 November v Cartha RFC (Home)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Please see below the squad for Sunday.
We are at home, it's a midday meet with a 1pm kick off.
Could I also ask for some parent volunteers to help with the food  post match .
Many thanks
Carlo

Findlay W
Jamie Mcl
Lewis
Joshua
David
Matt
Johnny
Robbie
Adam
Josh H
Jamie w
Caleb
Jamie Y
Zak
Ewan
Alasdair
Rannoch
Damian
Nicholas
William
Evan
Ciaran
Rhuaridh

Re: S2 - Sunday 11 November v Cartha RFC (Home)

Christine Brown
Sorry for the short notice, Ciaran is loaded with the cold so won't make today's game, think it's man flu.
Thanks

Christine

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Sunday-11-November-v-Cartha-RFC-Home-tp4045685.html