S2 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - HOME - 18th September 2016

S2 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - HOME - 18th September 2016

Thebigt
S2 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - HOME - 18th September 2016

This weeks fixture is a Home game against Biggar in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We have a full squad of 22(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) for the HOME fixture against Whitecraigs, we are now in a situation where we have more than 22 players registered - please try to fill in the form before Wednesday night - this will allow the coaches to work on game situations in training and also advise numbers to GHA/other clubs for catering purposes. if you aren’t on the list and available please come down as sometimes people don’t turn up, get injured or are unwell over the weekend, we always need help during the games with water bottles, kicking tee duties etc…… We are really trying to create a good team spirit within this squad - so more the merrier - even if you are injured.

Game Day Arrangements as per Cress’s post.

Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Alex Kayne
Archie Anderson
James Dolan
Ian King
Devun O'Shea
Alex Hannah
Ewan McGibbon
Jacob Peacock
Lien Brown
Gregor Adams
Glen Little
Daniel Chernick
Sam McGlone
Charlie Donaldson
Jude Taylor
Lorenzo Angiolillo
Conor Slater
Bobbie Gillespie
Harry McKenzie
Harrison Peek

S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - AWAY - 25th September 2016

Following weekends away game against Dumfries Sunday 25th September - We currently have a squad of 13(which is minimum squad size to fulfil a conference fixture) - If it goes below 13 the game will be a Development Game and Dumfries will take the points from this fixture. Some people have noted that they are still unsure about availability for this game, the club are arranging a bus for this fixture and could be a great team building trip for the boys, if you can let us know asap that would be great.

If you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Alex Kayne
Ian King