S2 SQUAD - West of Scotland RFC - HOME - 15th January 2017

S2 SQUAD - West of Scotland RFC - HOME - 15th January 2017

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - West of Scotland RFC - HOME - 15th January 2017

The first full fixture of 2017 is a Home game against West of Scotland RFC - Kick Off 12:30pm

We currently have a squad of 22(Max squad of 22 for games) for the HOME fixture against West of Scotland RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the reserve/standby list(In recent weeks we have had up to 5 injuries/call off/no shows so we want all the reserves/standbys to turn up on Sunday).

All Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Squad
Ewan McGibbon
Toby Devenish
Alex Hannah