S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

This weekends fixture is an Away game against Marr RFC - Kick Off 2:00pm

We currently have a squad of 22 for the AWAY fixture against Marr RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the squad list.

All Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Squad
Scott Carmichael
Archie Anderson
Alex Kayne
Alex Hannah
Gregor Adams
Sam McGlone
Glen Little
Toby Devenish
Jacob Peacock
James Dolan
Charlie Donaldson
Ewan McGibbon
Ian King
Jamie McEntegart
Lien Brown
Jude Taylor
Gavin Tracey
Jools Brown
Harrison Peek
Harry McKenzie
Devun O'Shea
Daniel Chernick

Seeya on Sunday

Re: S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - HOME - 5th February 2017

Seona mckenzie
Hi. Just double checking is it home or away as has both in post. I have filled in form for Harry. Apologies he wasn't at training he hurt his back at practice

Re: S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - HOME - 5th February 2017

Thebigt
I have updated the post - This is an Away fixture as previously posted by Cress

My mistake on the SQUAD post.

Re: S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

Ian Crowther
Does anyone have space coming back from Troon after the game? Looking for a lift back for Jude. I can pick  him up at GHA or wherever suits.  Can also give lifts down if it helps.
Thanks,
Ian.

Re: S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

Christine peacock
HI I have space, Jacobs mum,,Christine

Re: S2 SQUAD - Marr RFC - AWAY - 5th February 2017

Ian Crowther
Thanks Christine
My number is 07495 616255.  Let me know your plans and I'll catch you tomorrow.
Ian.