S2 SQUAD - Hamilton RFC - HOME - 4th September 2016

S2 SQUAD - Hamilton RFC - HOME - 4th September 2016

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Hamilton RFC - HOME - 4th September 2016

This fixture will hopefully be our first in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 19(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) for the HOME fixture against Falkirk, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

Game Day Arrangements as per Cress’s post

Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Charlie Donaldson
Alex Kayne