S2 SQUAD - Glasgow Hawks RFC - AWAY - 18th December 2016

S2 SQUAD - Glasgow Hawks RFC - AWAY - 18th December 2016

Thebigt
S2 SQUAD - Glasgow Hawks RFC - AWAY - 18th December 2016

This weeks fixture is a Away Friendly against Glasgow Hawks RFC

We currently have a squad of 22(Max squad of 22) with 2 players listed as reserves/standbys(In recent weeks we have had up to 5 injuries/call off/no shows so we want all the reserves/standbys to turn up on Sunday) for the AWAY fixture against Glasgow Hawks RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the reserve/standby list.

All Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Squad
James Dolan
Scott Carmichael
Ollie Maher
Jools Brown
Alex Kayne
Toby Devenish
Harrison Peek
Lien Brown
Alex Hannah
Harry McKenzie
Charlie Donaldson
Jacob Peacock
Ian King
Glen Little
Gregor Adams
Bobbie Gillespie
Jamie McEntegart
Archie Anderson
Sam McGlone
Daniel Chernick
Devun O'Shea
Lorenzo Angiolillo

Reserve/Stand By
Ewan McGibbon
Gavin Tracey

Seeya on Sunday

Re: S2 SQUAD - Glasgow Hawks RFC - AWAY - 18th December 2016

Carol O'Shea
Really sorry Devun gonna miss the game today, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and new Year and we will see you in 2017.