S2 SQUAD - Falkirk RFC - AWAY - 30th October 2016

S2 SQUAD - Falkirk RFC - AWAY - 30th October 2016

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Falkirk RFC - AWAY - 30th October 2016

This weeks fixture is an Away game against Falkirk RFC in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 23 for the AWAY fixture against Falkirk RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

We are taking a bus to this fixture and all Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Ollie Maher
Alex Hannah
Archie Anderson
Scott Carmichael