S2 SQUAD - Dunfermline RFC - AWAY - 2nd October 2016

S2 SQUAD - Dunfermline RFC - AWAY - 2nd October 2016

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Dunfermline RFC - AWAY - 2nd October 2016

This weeks fixture is an Away game against Dunfermline RFC in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 22(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) for the AWAY fixture against Dunfermline RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

We are taking a bus to this fixture and all Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Current Squad:
Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Alex Kayne