S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - HOME - 27th November 2016

S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - HOME - 27th November 2016

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - HOME - 27th November 2016

This weeks fixture is an Home game against Dumfries RFC in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 22(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) with 2 players listed as reserves/standbys(In recent weeks we have had up to 5 injuries/call off/no shows so we want all the reserves/standbys to turn up on Sunday) for the HOME fixture against Dumfries RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the reserve/standby list.

All Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Squad
Charlie Donaldson
Archie Anderson
Ollie Maher