S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - AWAY - 25th September 2016

S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - AWAY - 25th September 2016

Thebigt
S2 SQUAD - Dumfries RFC - AWAY - 25th September 2016

This weeks fixture is an Away game against Dumfries Saints in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 15(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) for the AWAY fixture against Dumfries Saints, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

We are taking a bus to this fixture and all Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Confirmed:
Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael
Harrison Peak