S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

This weeks fixture is an Away game against Biggar RFC in the SRU Club Youth Green Conference for Season 2016/17

We currently have a squad of 22(Max squad of 22 for Conference games) for the AWAY fixture against Biggar RFC, if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form.

We are taking a bus to this fixture and all Game Day Arrangements are as per Cress’s post

Alex Kayne
Scott Carmichael
Harrison Peek
James Dolan
Alex Hannah
Ewan McGibbon
Lien Brown
Glen Little
Daniel Chernick
Harry McKenzie
Jacob Peacock
Sam McGlone
Charlie Donaldson
Bobbie Gillespie
Jamie McEntegart
Jude Taylor
Devun O'Shea
Ollie Maher
Gregor Adams
Toby Devenish
Jools Brown
Lorenzo Angiolillo

Seeya on Sunday

Re: S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

R Elgin
Lorenzo won't be able to play today.

Re: S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

Seona mckenzie
Harry still not well so won't make it today

Re: S2 SQUAD - Biggar RFC - AWAY - 13th November 2016

Spencer Peek
Apologies - Harrison is unwell and won't be able to play today