S2 Parents v Boys Game Sunday 11th June 2017

S2 Parents v Boys Game Sunday 11th June 2017

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
S2 Parents v Boys Game Sunday 11th June 2017

We have the last training session of the Season this Sunday, so we have decided to have a Parents v Boys game of Touch Rugby. If you can be at the club for 12:30pm we will have a warm up and run you through some of the drills we get the boys to do. We will then have a game of touch for as long as the Parents lungs can take it.lol.

While the parents are catching their breath the coaches would like to have a chat with the boys about next season and what we have planned. Then we would like to bring the parents in to discuss next season, SRU Conference, Cups, Sponsorship & Award this years Player’s Player of the Season.

Hope to see as many of you along as possible - That means mum’s too…….