S2 - Next couple of weeks

carlo ventisei
Dear all
Training is on tomorrow Wednesday 10th from 7pm  – 8.15pm.
Please advise availability for:
Sunday 14th. We will run a training session if we have enough numbers. Time to be advised.
Wednesday 17th . Again, we will run a training session if we have enough numbers. 7pm –8pm
Sunday 21st – No training, no match.
Enjoy the October break.

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan available this Wed and Sun. Not sure about next Wed yet, will let you know.
Thanks
Laura

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 09:31, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all
Training is on tomorrow Wednesday 10th from 7pm  – 8.15pm.
Please advise availability for:
Sunday 14th. We will run a training session if we have enough numbers. Time to be advised.
Wednesday 17th . Again, we will run a training session if we have enough numbers. 7pm –8pm
Sunday 21st – No training, no match.
Enjoy the October break.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Next-couple-of-weeks-tp4045581.html

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Christine Brown
Hi Carlo,

Ciaran will be at training tomorrow but then we are away for the October break.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Laura
Rannoch will be at training tomorrow and is available on Sunday.

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

susan young
Jamie Young will be at training both Wednesdays.  Unsure of Sunday, it will depend on time.

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Philippa
Adam ok for all. Thanks

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Tom Bowman

Damian will be available tomorrow night. At present he'll be unavailable on Sunday and next Wednesday.

Thanks

Tom

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available Wednesday and Sunday. Rosanne

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Pat MacLaren
jamie maclaren not available tonight or 14th or 17th. as his shoulder is still a bit off and we are away.
all the best
pat

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Craig Holmes
Hi Carlo

Finlay H available tonight Wed 10
Not about this Sun
Not sure yet on next Wed will confirm
Not sure yet on next Sun will confirm

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

mark aggleton
hi
william can train tonight but we are going to the warriors game on sunday and away for training  half term week

thanks
mark

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Esther41
Hi Carlo, Jamie available 10th and 17th. As long as we find the rugby boots tonight that he left behind on Sunday! He will be at Dad’s on 14th. So I expect Chris will reply.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Hi, Rhuriadh can't make Sunday or Wednesday.

Re: S2 - Next couple of weeks

Johnny v
Not available for Sunday or wedensday