S2 New Year Training & 7s Tournament - Saturday 7th January

S2 New Year Training & 7s Tournament - Saturday 7th January

Cress Maher
Happy New year to one and all. I hope 2017 is a good one!!

Training will resume on Wednesday 4th January at 6.30pm - 8pm.

NOTE: This training session is for all boys - however, it will focus predominantly on the preparation for the 7s tournament that some boys have been selected for this coming Saturday at Scotstoun.

For this reason, ALL BOYS selected for the 7s including those on reserve are expected to attend training. If those selected are unable to attend training, places in the starting squad will be given to those in attendance at training first. This is simply because it is imperative that if playing, they have taken part in specific 7s squad training.

A normal training session will take place on Sunday 8th January at Braidholm - 12.30 - 2pm.

Please keep an eye on the noticeboard and midi Facebook page for any updates in terms of weather.

KIT:

For those boys who gave me sizes, I have kit ready for collection so will bring it along to training on Wednesday.