S2 *********NB Sunday 5 May NEW START TIME*********

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Please see below the list for Sunday.
We currently have 25 players and are able to have 2 squads of 12 so as it stands we may have one surplus player but I am sure we can work something out !
Due to a mix up pitch wise we have had to bring the day forward.
WE NEED EVERYBODY AT GHA FOR 10.30AM WITH A VIEW TO STARTING AS CLOSE TO 11AM AS POSSIBLE.
Please advise if that will pose a problem.
We will have 12 teams attending tomorrow therefore changing room space is stretched. Can the boys please turn up wearing their kit and contact tops.
Regarding parent helpers:
Mark M ,Warren, Tom and Mark A – Could you do the car park.
Esther & Dawn  - Could you be first aiders please.
Craig & Scott – Could you be scorers please.
We will get you briefed tomorrow. Am currently waiting to hear what else we have to do but am sure we will have jobs for all !!!
Apologies for the lengthy post !

Findlay W
Jamie M
Finn R
Lewis
Joshua B
David M
Evan
Michael R
Robbie
Adam
Rhuaridh
Ciaran
Jamie W
Caleb
Ewan
Alasdair
Connor
Findlay H
Damian
Nick M
William
Ben N
Ollie
Hamish
Liam

Re: S2 *********NB Sunday 5 May NEW START TIME*********

Vickim
No problem for Lewis and Craig.

Cheers

Vicki

On Sat, 4 May 2019, 14:19 carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-NB-Sunday-5-May-NEW-START-TIME-tp4046164.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: S2 *********NB Sunday 5 May NEW START TIME*********

Oliver
Ollie will be ok for the new start time - but dad won’t be there until between 12 -1 . Car park helpers will need to start a man down!