S2 - Match Report - Hamilton v GHA

Thebigt
This post was updated on .
With Hamiltons recent result this was looking to be a tougher game than our previous conference which GHA won 60-8.

The first half was a very competitive game with GHA scoring three early tries which didn't actually help GHA at all. Then for a mad 5 minute period GHA fell asleep and allowed Hamilton to score two well worked tries. GHA managed to regain their composure to finish the first half strong scoring another two tries giving a half time score of Hamilton 7 GHA 17.

In the second hall GHA started to get the upper hand with some great forward and back play which was great to see. GHA scored 9 tries in the second half finishing the game winning 49-7. GHA Tries were scored by - Jacob Peacock(4),Alex Kayne(2),Harrison Peek(2),Jamie McEntegart(2),Glen Little(2)Charlie Donaldson(1),Lien Brown(1) with 7 Conversions by James Dolan.

For the coaches it was pleasing to see the reaction of the forwards when they were put under pressure at the contact/breakdown area. Next week we play away to Biggar RFC which we think will be our toughest match of the Conference fixtures.

Also I'd like to thank all the parents for their continued commitment and support of the GHA U14s Squad.