S2 Invitation to Warriors pre match 7s Tournament - Sat 7th January 2017 - IMPORTANT

S2 Invitation to Warriors pre match 7s Tournament - Sat 7th January 2017 - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
We have been invited to take part in a 7s tournament at Scotstoun before the Warriors v Cardiff match on Saturday 7th January 2017.

We are only allowed to take a squad of 10 to this so selection will be tight. If you are interested in taking part, please post your availability using the following link NO LATER THAN 5PM NEXT FRIDAY 16TH DECEMBER.

After this time the coaches will post the selected team and re confirm ticket requests. The ticket form needs to be sent in by the club by 23rd December, so reconfirmation needs to be by return.

Full details are also on the link.

The Clubs attending this fixture are: Garnock, Dalziel, East Kilbride, Ardrossan, West of Scotland, Lenzie, Stewartry & GHA

All players, coaches & parents must have a valid match ticket to enter the stadium ground. Only players and coaches will have access to the ground before 18:00.

Details/timings below:
        Arrive at Scotstoun at 17:15, we will meet you outside the stadium reception.
         Tickets can be collected from the ticket office under your clubs name on arrival
        Please have your team arrive in their kit ready to play. Changing room access is limited on a match day.
         You will be shown around to the 3G pitch at the back of Scotstoun where your pre match tournament will be played.
         The pre match fixture will kickoff at 18:05.
         After the fixture we will meet for the guard of honour at 19:15 in the South West corner of the stadium next to the scoreboard.
         The top 4 teams from the pre match festival will take part in the half time game. The remaining 4 will take part in the guard of honour

Cheers