S2 Final two matches of 2016 GHA v HAWKS - IMPORTANT

S2 Final two matches of 2016 GHA v HAWKS - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
Hi all,

After this weekend, our last two matches of 2016 will be against HAWKS. Full details are below. Given we have the details for our home game I thought it would be best to gauge availability right now. These will be good matches, so please also ensure you are down for training too.

Please use the link below for responses:

http://tinyurl.com/zkceqzr

Wednesday 7th December: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 11th December: GHA v HAWKS HOME KO 1pm so warm up at 12pm

Wednesday 14th December: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 18th December: HAWKS v GHA AWAY KO TBC

The 18th will be the last match and training session of 2016. I will confirm when training resumes nearer the time.

Cheers