S1 Wednesday 30 May

carlo ventisei
Dear all
We are going to have a game of touch rugby on Wednesday night from 7-8. We will attempt to keep these going  over summer as best we can.

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

Mark McCracken
Carlo,

Caleb available.

Is that Sunday training finished ?

Mark.

On Mon, 28 May 2018, 19:57 carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all
We are going to have a game of touch rugby on Wednesday night from 7-8. We will attempt to keep these going  over summer as best we can.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-Wednesday-30-May-tp4045291.html

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

fmldaly
Findlay available tomorrow

_________________
Fiona M L Daly
Scotland

On 28 May 2018, at 19:57, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all
We are going to have a game of touch rugby on Wednesday night from 7-8. We will attempt to keep these going  over summer as best we can.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-Wednesday-30-May-tp4045291.html

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be there

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

Tom Rodgers
Carlo,

Louis will be there.

Re: S1 Wednesday 30 May

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B will be there

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 May 2018, at 19:57, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all
We are going to have a game of touch rugby on Wednesday night from 7-8. We will attempt to keep these going  over summer as best we can.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-Wednesday-30-May-tp4045291.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]