S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this Wednesday from 7pm – 8.15pm
We don't have a match on Sunday so will be training from 9.30am – 11am.
Can you please advise if you will be attending each session so we can plan session for anticipated numbers attending.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

anitasimmersclark
Archie available for both.
Anita

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-Wednesday-25th-Sunday-29th-April-tp4045152.html

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Christine Brown
Ciaran will be there on Wednesday but not available Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Tom Rodgers
Hi Carlo,

Louis is unavailable for Wednesday nights training.
Will be ok for the Sunday session.

Tom

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Laura
Hi Carlo
Ewan Heron can make both.
Thanks
Laura

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Lynsey
Joshua B can make wed and sun

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday but cant make it on Sunday.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn and joe aren't available on Wednesday but they will be there on Sunday.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for both, thanks.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at both training sessions

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Evans available for both

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Simon
Josh H will be at both.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for both. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Scott Mathieson
Rhuriadh will be there for both.

Re: S1 Wednesday 25th & Sunday 29th April

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B unavailable for both.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2018, at 13:01, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this Wednesday from 7pm – 8.15pm
We don't have a match on Sunday so will be training from 9.30am – 11am.
Can you please advise if you will be attending each session so we can plan session for anticipated numbers attending.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-Wednesday-25th-Sunday-29th-April-tp4045152.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]