S1 - W/C 15th January

carlo ventisei
Dear All

Training this Wednesday 7pm  - 8.15pm. Currently at Braidholm but venue may change due to adverse weather conditions. Please keep an eye on noticeboard.

We have a match on Sunday. Time and venue will be confirmed later in the week.

Please advise availability.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Stuart Simcox
Murray should be fine I won’t though sorry

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-W-C-15th-January-tp4044810.html

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn and joe not around tomorrow night but are available on Sunday. Thanks, Rachel

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Tom Rodgers
Louis is available for both.

Tom

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

S Henderson
Josh available for training and selection.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Scott Miller
Harry available for both.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Garry Cadden
Zak will be available for both.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Gareth
Gregor hunter available both

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for both. Thanks.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Evan available for both.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Christine Brown
Ciaran available for both.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B available for both.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Jan 2018, at 10:19, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All

Training this Wednesday 7pm  - 8.15pm. Currently at Braidholm but venue may change due to adverse weather conditions. Please keep an eye on noticeboard.

We have a match on Sunday. Time and venue will be confirmed later in the week.

Please advise availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S1-W-C-15th-January-tp4044810.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

rosanne wood
Alasdair available for Sunday but unable to get him there for training due to parent's evening tonight.
Rosanne

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan OK for training if going ahead, but we are away this weekend.

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Scott Mathieson
Rhuriadh available for Sunday

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

Esther41
Hi Carlo, Jamie not available tonight as is parents’ night. Is at his Dad’s Sunday. So I will ask him to reply.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: S1 - W/C 15th January

daniellam