S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7pm - 8-15pm.
This coming Sunday we have a recently organised ,away fixture with Musselburgh , meet at 2pm Kick off at 2.30pm.
Please advise on availability asap and if you are able to help with transport through to Musselburgh.
I appreciate that the Scotland game is on at the same time and that it is a schools holiday weekend.
thanks
carlo

RE: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Mikes

Hi Carlo

Tiarnan  will be at training, but we are away for the school holidays..

Ta

Mike

Training this week at Braidholm on Wednesday from 7pm - 8-15pm.
This coming Sunday we have a recently organised ,away fixture with Musselburgh , meet at 2pm Kick off at 2.30pm.
Please advise on availability asap and if you are able to help with transport through to Musselburgh.
I appreciate that the Scotland game is on at the same time and that it is a schools holiday weekend.
thanks
carlo

To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Christine

Ciaran will be at training but he is going to the Scotland game on Sunday so not available for Musselburgh.

Thanks

Christine

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn and Joe available for Wednesday and Sunday and I can take them through to Musselburgh.

Rachel

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Evans knee is still not right so won’t be at training on Wednesday and we’re away over the weekend so he can’t play on Sunday. Sorry. Good luck. G.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training and is available to play on Sunday. I can also help out with any lifts required.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Scott Mathieson
Rhuriadh will be there on Wednesday but can't make Sunday as we're going through for Scotland game.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for training on wed and available Sunday.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be at training but away on holiday from Sunday.Dawn

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Gareth
Gregor hunter will be there tonight and available Sunday.

Cheers
Gareth

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Jacquiebaird
Robbie available for both training and game

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Garry Cadden
Afternoon

Zak has an away schools football game this afternoon so may not be able to attend training but will be available for selection on Sunday. Will not have room for any passengers though.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Lynsey
Joshua Bourez has been unwell this week and off school so unable to make training or Sun. Apologies

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan won't make it as he's off with the lurgy.
Thanks
Laura

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: S1 Training Wednesday 7 February and Sunday 11 February Musselburgh (away)

Tom Rodgers
Carlo,
Apologies for the late reply. Louis is unavailable for both training and Sunday.

Tom